We are Red Clover Advisors, a privacy consultancy that makes privacy compliance simple and easy to digest. We specialize in the intersection of data privacy, data strategy, and digital marketing. Our clients range from solopreneurs to multinational corporations, and we provide scalable services to cater to each client's specific privacy needs.
We’re looking for a part-time detail-oriented project manager who can easily juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and likes client facing engagement too. As a project manager at our growing company, you’ll be helping to create the processes that will make our projects run smoothly.
This is a remote role based in the United States. It will start as part time with the opportunity to grow into full-time.
- Maintaining each client project schedule and ensuring that all tasks for each project are being done timely and helping to identify any roadblocks.
- Communicating directly with clients during our project including setting up meetings, sending deliverables, receiving and relaying feedback, and more
- Coordinating other miscellaneous projects, including infographics, design and summary boards
- Coordinate marketing related projects, including timeline creation, managing production schedules, working with contractors and more
- Coordinating various internal team projects and R&D related efforts, and more
- Passion for or the desire to learn about digital privacy
- Ability to own projects through to completion, not just manage subtasks as they arise
- Ability to track and manage numerous, unrelated parallel activities
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to create, drive, and document repeatable processes and resources
- Flexible, self-motivated, and diligent
- A detailed worker with a big-picture mindset
- Extraordinary, proven discipline, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Strong writing skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to focus on specific tasks
- Professional and likeable
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- Legally allowed to work in the United States
Experience & Education:
- Managing projects in an ad agency, marketing department, or consulting firm setting.
- Developing project plans and managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Prior work in client-facing projects
- Outlook, Google Drive, Zoom, and Slack
- Asana for Project Management
- Managing both virtually and in-person