Red Clover Advisors is a leading nationwide privacy consultancy that simplifies data privacy practices so our clients can go beyond compliance, build trust with customers, and gain a competitive edge.
Privacy is the name of our game. Hundreds of companies have turned to us since 2017 to create world-class privacy programs, achieve privacy compliance, and build a bulletproof online data strategy their customers can count on.
We’re a certified Women’s Business Enterprise and proud of it. We believe data has the power to create a more personalized experience for the world and that there needs to be greater trust between companies and consumers. We also believe implementing data regulations can be complex, but not impossible.
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and
complete them in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- A self-starter who thrives without regular oversight.
- Comfortable with remote work and a self-driven attitude to make it successful.
- An exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Experience and passion for using technology to streamline business activities.
- The ability to organize and manage business processes and projects.
- Experience with Asana project management software preferred.
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, multi-task, adjust to rapidly changing priorities, meet multiple deadlines across all priorities, and drive strategic projects to successful delivery.
- The ability to create, automate, and document standardized business processes.
- The ability to monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Manage Red Clover Advisors’ project management (currently using Asana) environment and address inefficiencies.
- Create templates for project management, new clients, and internal business processes.
- Help set up new clients with appropriate templates and documents.
- Research integrations with current technology tools for proposals, accounting, marketing and project management to automate manual business processes.
- Track and stay updated about all Red Clover Advisors projects to ensure the team meets deadlines.
- Assist with organizing and tracking marketing and new business development activities.
As a freelance project manager at Red Clover Advisors, you’d join a hard-working team of go-getters. There’s no idea that isn’t welcome for consideration and self-motivated growth is built into our company culture. Everyone works remote and hours are flexible. If you’re hungry for a challenge and want to work in a high-growth industry, apply for this position today!