Effective Date: March 15, 2022
Welcome! You have arrived at a website operated by Red Clover Advisors, LLC or our affiliates (“Red Clover,” “we”, “our” or “us”).
As a data strategy and data privacy company, we at Red Clover recognize the importance of data privacy compliance and therefore take your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes the types of personal information (as defined below) that we collect, how we use it, how and when we share it, and the rights you have with respect to your information. It also explains how we communicate with you and how you can make inquiries and requests to us about your information. As part of our commitment to maintaining your trust, we strive to help you understand how we use your information to improve our products, services, marketing, and interactions with you.
This Notice applies when you use or access the website, www.redcloveradvisors.com, and its subdomains or portals (the “Site”); or otherwise provide Personal Information or interact with us online or in-person. For the purpose of this Notice, “Personal Information” means any personal information relating to an identified or identifiable individual that is protected by applicable privacy laws. We refer to all of the above as “Services.” By using the Services, you agree to our Terms of Service.
2. Personal Information We Collect
This section describes what information we may collect from you through our Site or Services. We may receive information (including Personal Information) in the following ways:
Information You Provide
As you interact with our Site or Services, we may collect the following Personal Information via the webforms or inputs/uploads on our Site, and through telephone calls, letters, emails and other communications with you:
- Contact and account information. We may collect information such as your first and last name, email address, home or business address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers and password;
- Financial information. We may collect information such as your credit card or debit card number, bank account information and your payment, service and purchase history;
- Social media information. We may collect information such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Site or Services (such as tools, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media page or other pages accessible to us);
- Employment information. If you apply for employment with us, we may collect information such as your current or past employment or educational information, as well as references and referrals provided to us; and/or
- Other information. We may collect other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household or device.
Information Collected Automatically
Like many businesses, we and our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site or Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, settings and behavior, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within the Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other location information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Site or Services;
- Your Device characteristics;
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site or other information used to provide analytics or other usage information;
- Information about your engagement with our emails; and
- Statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Site and Services. This aggregate information is derived from Personal Information but cannot be tied back to you or your web browser.
Information Collected from Third Parties
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
To Provide Our Products and Services
We may use Personal Information to provide our products and services to you. As a part of this, we may process your purchases of, or requests for, our products and services.
To Improve Our Site or Services
We want to ensure that our Site and Services are continually improving and expanding so that we meet and exceed your needs and expectations. To do so, we may process Personal Information to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
To Communicate with You
We may process certain Personal Information to communicate with you in relation to our services. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics relevant to products or services you purchased or that you opted in to receive. You may opt out of these at any time.
To Comply with Applicable Laws
We may be required to process certain Personal Information under certain laws and regulations, such as tax laws. In addition, we may maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes, comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, and respond to lawful governmental requests, as needed.
To Enforce our Terms, Agreements, or Policies
To maintain a safe, secure, and trusted environment for you when you use our Site and Services, we may use Personal Information to ensure our terms, policies, and agreements with you and any third parties are enforced.
Evaluate Your Application for Employment
We may use Personal Information to evaluate your application for employment or administer employment benefits.
With Your Consent
We may process Personal Information in order to fulfill any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your consent.
You can alter the configuration of your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but it is possible that doing so may cause limited functionality of the Site.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. While it is not required to obtain consent for these cookies, what they do and why they are necessary should be explained to the user.
- Functionality cookies. Also known as “preference cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, what region you would like weather reports for, or what your user name and password are so you can automatically log in.
- Analytics cookies. Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. These are persistent cookies and almost always of third-party provenance.
We may also use pixel tags, which are small graphic files that allow us and third parties to monitor the use of the Site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the Site. These tags may collect the IP address of the device from which you loaded the page and the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
If you have any questions about cookies or to generally find out more about cookies, visit this site.
5. Your Choices
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn them off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
Do Not Track
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites and platforms. There is no universally agreed-upon standard for what an organization should do when it detects a DNT signal. Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms. You can learn more about Do Not Track here.
With your consent, Red Clover communicates with you via a variety of digital media. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us at any time. To manage your communications preferences with Red Clover — or to opt out of communications entirely — please unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails or contact us at email@example.com
How We Share Your Information
We share your Personal Information with our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology, customer service, email delivery, online advertising, auditing, and other services.
Third Party Advertising
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following:
Aside from the instances described above, we will only share your Personal Information:
- to comply with the law;
- to respond to claims or comply with legal process served on Red Clover (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant, or court order);
- to enforce or apply our policies or agreements;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or that of our customers, employees, visitors, or the public;
- in connection with a business transfer, sale, liquidation, or merger;
- if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure; and
- with your consent.
7. International Transfers of Personal Information
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using the Site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as those in the European Union (“EU”). Our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your Personal Information to the United States.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Third Party Links
Out Site may contain links to other websites such as social media platforms, other websites, and event and partner websites. These websites are not covered by this Privacy Notice. Please review the Privacy Notices or Policies of those websites to understand the privacy practices of these third parties.
10. Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation
This section of our Privacy Notice applies if you are a data subject who resides or is located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We adopted this Policy to comply with European privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any terms defined in the GDPR have the same meaning when used in this Section. In most instances, Red Clover is the data controller for processing Personal Information provided to us through the Site.
We hope to ensure that the Personal Information we possess are always accurate and therefore we encourage you to update your information in your own account in case any changes have occurred. We have listed below the rights that you may be able to exercise in respect of the processing of your Personal Information, subject to applicable law. We take every reasonable step to ensure that the Personal Information that we process are limited to the Personal Information that are reasonably required in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
If you are a resident of or located within the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. These rights include:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us at the contact information below.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Red Clover relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Information:
- Processing of your Personal Information that you provide to us when you interact with our Services is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
- When you apply for employment through our Site, processing of your contact details and data about your employment history and education is necessary to respond to your request to process your application for employment.
- We will send you information by email on our new products and services only with your consent or if you otherwise opt-in to receiving those communications. If you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your Personal Information for this purpose, we will not send you this information. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Our use of data relating to your use of the Site or Services, described above, is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Site and Services are being used by you, to improve your experience on it and our Services offerings. We have also a legitimate interest in aggregating and/or anonymizing the information that we collect through our Site or Services and using this information for our business purposes, as described above. When we process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you, and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, unless we have your consent or those activities are otherwise required or permitted to by law. You have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate interests, as further described below.
Retention of Personal Information
Red Clover will retain your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our third-party data storage providers.
Exercising Your Rights Under GDPR
If applicable, you may exercise any of your rights under the GDPR by submitting a verifiable data subject request to us by using the contact details below. You may make a request related to your Personal Information or on behalf of someone for which you have authorization. You must include your full name, email address, and attest to the fact that you are a citizen or resident of the EEA by including your country of citizenship or residence in your request. We may require you to confirm your identity and/or legal standing for the request as well as your residency in the EEA in order to obtain the information. We will respond to your request within 30 days or let you know if we need additional time.
Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests, and we may deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your data (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority; however, we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your Personal Information first by contacting us using the information in the Contact Us section below.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
This section of our Privacy Notice applies to consumers who reside in California. We adopt this section to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and California Privacy Reform Act (“CPRA”).
Personal Information We Collect about California Consumers
We collect certain types of Personal Information about you during your relationship with us, as stated above. In particular, we collected the following categories of Personal Information from California consumers within the last twelve (12) months: identifiers; Internet or other electronic network activity information; audio/video information from phone or web-based calls with us; professional or employment-related information; and inferences drawn from the foregoing.
We collect this information from you, automatically and from third parties.
Requests to Exercise Your Rights
If you are curious about the CCPA, please reach out to us at email@example.com or submit a written request to the address provided below and specify that you want to know what personal information we have about you, that you prefer that we delete your information or if you prefer to be removed from our marketing materials. We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
Data Sharing for Direct Marketing Purposes
California Civil Code § 1798.83 further permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your Personal Information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes. Please tell us your preference by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Children’s Privacy
Our Site and Services are not directed at children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or receive Personal Information from them. If you believe that we have received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, you may contact us at email@example.com to request deletion of that information.
13. Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. We will post all changes to this Privacy Notice on this page and will indicate at the top of the page the modified notice's effective date. We encourage you to refer to this page on an ongoing basis so that you are aware of our current privacy notice. If required by the applicable law, we will notify you of the changes. By continuing to use the Site or Services or providing us with information following such a replacement Notice being uploaded, you agree that you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Privacy Notice as changed.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
Red Clover Advisors
4780 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Suite 540 #207
Atlanta, Georgia 30338
Contact number: 404.964.3762