How Your Company Can Identify and Mitigate Dangerous Cybersecurity Risks
Tim Martin is the Chief Development Officer at Pillar Technology Partners, an information security company that helps businesses improve cyber risk and optimize their processes and technology to ensure growth and security. Tim has more than 30 years of experience building and leading companies in every area of business, including executive leadership, IT, technology, sales, and more. He is also an expert at helping accounting and professional services firms drastically grow their businesses.
Skeet Spillane is the CEO and Chief Information Security Officer at Pillar Technology Partners. He has more than 25 years of experience in information security, business process improvement, and enterprise architecture consulting and has worked with some of the largest Fortune 50 companies in the world. In addition to this, Skeet is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), a Certified HIPPA Security Professional (CHSP), and a Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
Here's a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Tim Martin and Skeet Spillane talk about their decades-long backgrounds in cybersecurity
- The most common cybersecurity threats that companies are facing every day: email attacks and third-party vendors
- How the increase in remote work has opened up opportunities for unique—and dangerous—cyber risks
- Tim and Skeet’s strategies for helping C-suite executives understand the immediate importance of cybersecurity
- Do companies really know what customer data they’re collecting and how to protect their assets?
- Tim and Skeet share practical tips to help you protect your personal information today
In this episode…
Does your company struggle to identify—and remedy—common cybersecurity threats? What about the threats you may be presenting to your clients and customers?
It is surprisingly common for companies of all shapes and sizes to be in the dark about the risks they experience—or present—every single day. From partnering with third-party vendors to amassing an unprecedented amount of customer data, cybersecurity risks are everywhere. So, how can you pinpoint and solve pressing threats to keep your company and clients safe? Cybersecurity experts Tim Martin and Skeet Spillane are here today to answer this question and many others!
In this episode of She Said Privacy/He Said Security, Jodi and Justin Daniels sit down with Tim Martin and Skeet Spillane, leaders at Pillar Technology Partners, to discuss how your company can mitigate pressing cyber risks today. Listen in as Tim and Skeet reveal the most ubiquitous cybersecurity risks companies are facing in 2021, how to help your company’s C-suite implement effective security/privacy measures, and the practical steps you can take to protect your personal data right now. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Tim Martin on LinkedIn
- Tim’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skeet Spillane on LinkedIn
- Skeet’s email address: email@example.com
- Pillar Technology Partners
- Pillar Technology Partners' Office Hours with the CISO
- Jodi Daniels on LinkedIn
- Justin Daniels on LinkedIn
- Red Clover Advisors
- Red Clover Advisors on LinkedIn
- Red Clover Advisors on Facebook
- Red Clover Advisors’ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Red Clover Advisors.
Red Clover Advisors uses data privacy to transform the way that companies do business together and create a future where there is greater trust between companies and consumers.
Founded by Jodi Daniels, Red Clover Advisors helps their clients comply with data privacy laws and establish customer trust so that they can grow and nurture integrity. They work with companies in a variety of fields, including technology, SaaS, ecommerce, media agencies, professional services, and financial services.
Their free guide, “How to Increase Customer Engagement in a Private World,” is available here.
You can also learn more about Red Clover Advisors by visiting their website or sending an email to email@example.com.