Andy Dale is the General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer at Alyce, an AI-powered B2B gifting platform that is transforming direct mail, merchandise, and gifts with its scalable, sustainable, and personalized approach to marketing. Andy is also an Advisory Board Member at LinkSquares, a contract management platform that leverages AI to help clients write better contracts, save time, and improve their legal operations.
Before his role at Alyce, Andy served as the General Counsel and VP of Global Data Privacy at SessionM, which was acquired by Mastercard in 2019.
Here's a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Andy Dale talks about joining the world of privacy through the influence of a tech-savvy mentor
- The biggest privacy issues that Andy deals with day-to-day as the General Counsel and CPO at Alyce
- How to incorporate privacy checkpoints into a product’s development lifecycle
- Why so many companies struggle to prevent privacy and security incidents: retrofitting
- Andy’s advice to General Counsels that are stepping into new roles
- How the rise of cookieless marketing is impacting Alyce’s advertising strategy
In this episode…
Do you want to protect your company from data privacy and cybersecurity attacks? Are you looking for practical, day-to-day strategies that will help you accomplish this goal?
According to privacy expert Andy Dale, one of the most effective ways to create a safer company is to build a workplace culture that values privacy and security. By incorporating privacy and security into your core values and goals, you can establish the habits and plans necessary to protect your company, customers, and employees from dangerous risks at every turn. Want to learn more?
In this episode of She Said Privacy/He Said Security, Jodi and Justin Daniels sit down with Andy Dale, the General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer at Alyce, to talk about how you can implement effective privacy and security measures into your day-to-day operations. Listen in as Andy talks about the biggest privacy issues that companies face today, why many businesses are at risk for data breaches, and his number one piece of advice for a new general counsel or privacy officer. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Andy Dale on LinkedIn
- Andy Dale on Twitter
- Jodi Daniels on LinkedIn
- Justin Daniels on LinkedIn
- Red Clover Advisors
- Red Clover Advisors on LinkedIn
- Red Clover Advisors on Facebook
- Red Clover Advisors’ email: email@example.com
- Data Zoo
- Julia Shullman on LinkedIn
- Jurgen Van Staden on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Red Clover Advisors.
Red Clover Advisors uses data privacy to transform the way that companies do business together and create a future where there is greater trust between companies and consumers.
Founded by Jodi Daniels, Red Clover Advisors helps their clients comply with data privacy laws and establish customer trust so that they can grow and nurture integrity. They work with companies in a variety of fields, including technology, SaaS, ecommerce, media agencies, professional services, and financial services.
You can get a copy of their free guide, “Privacy Resource Pack,” through this link.