Anderson Lunsford is the Founder and CEO of BreachRx, a SaaS company that streamlines and automates privacy incident readiness and response processes for organizations of all sizes. BreachRx has been featured in multiple publications, media sources, and conferences, including the Agent of Influence podcast, Authority Magazine, and the Finovate conference.
Before founding BreachRx, Anderson served as the Director of Beacon Group, a legal services firm, for 11 years.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Anderson Lunsford talks about his background in litigation, privacy, and cybersecurity
- How BreachRx helps companies stay proactive and prepared when it comes to privacy and security
- Anderson discusses why some customers avoid preventing risks — and the statistics that change their minds
- The importance of avoiding both large and small privacy and security-related dangers
- The typical customer profile for BreachRx
- Anderson’s advice for personal privacy: use multi-factor authentication and add a foreign language to your computer
In this episode…
Do you want to protect your company from destructive privacy and security risks? Are you looking for a way to be proactive — instead of reactive — when it comes to data breaches and ransomware attacks?
Many companies scramble after experiencing a privacy or security-related incident. After all, the mounds of paperwork, expensive fees, and widespread damage control are nothing to laugh at. That’s why Anderson Lunsford is here today: to prove that upfront investment is better than retrospective regret. With the help of BreachRx, being proactive when it comes to your company’s privacy and security has never been easier. Where can you improve?
In this episode of She Said Privacy/He Said Security, Jodi and Justin Daniels sit down with Anderson Lunsford, the Founder and CEO of BreachRx, to discuss the importance of prioritizing preparation and mitigating risks. Listen in as Anderson talks about the company’s mission and service offerings, some of the most common privacy and security attacks in businesses of all sizes, and the best personal strategies for increasing safety and security in your personal life. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Anderson Lunsford on LinkedIn
- Anderson’s email address: email@example.com
- Jodi Daniels on LinkedIn
- Justin Daniels on LinkedIn
- Red Clover Advisors
- Red Clover Advisors on LinkedIn
- Red Clover Advisors on Facebook
- Red Clover Advisors’ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Red Clover Advisors.
Red Clover Advisors uses data privacy to transform the way that companies do business together and create a future where there is greater trust between companies and consumers.
Founded by Jodi Daniels, Red Clover Advisors helps their clients comply with data privacy laws and establish customer trust so that they can grow and nurture integrity. They work with companies in a variety of fields, including technology, SaaS, ecommerce, media agencies, professional services, and financial services.
You can get a copy of their free guide, “Privacy Resource Pack,” through this link.