Matthew Rosenquist is the Chief Information Security Officer at Eclipz, a cybersecurity innovator that develops, distributes, and deploys new technology services that secure sensitive data in transit. He also serves in advisory positions on the boards of many esteemed organizations, including the World Business Angels Investment Forum, the Private Directors Association, EC-Council, and many others.
In addition to this, Matthew hosts the YouTube show, Cybersecurity Insights, where he talks about all things cybersecurity to help viewers protect themselves and their companies from common risks and attacks.
Here's a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Matthew Rosenquist talks about his 30 years of experience in security and technology
- How recent ransomware attacks are changing corporate conversations around cybersecurity and data privacy
- The pain point that is leading executives to implement better security measures
- Matthew’s perspective on regulation in the privacy and security space
- How privacy and security-focused litigation disproportionately affects businesses of different sizes
- Matthew’s top tips for preserving personal privacy: don’t be an easy target and protect your valuables
In this episode…
Are you intimidated by the constant news about large-scale ransomware attacks, data breaches, and other cyber risks? Do you want to protect yourself and your company — but don’t quite know where to start?
Recent ransomware attacks — such as the SolarWinds data breach — have brought the importance of cybersecurity and data privacy to the immediate attention of companies all over the world. Because of this, cybersecurity is changing from a personal consideration to a national conversation. Tech gurus are no longer the only privacy and security experts; now, businesses of all sizes are beginning to prioritize cybersecurity and data privacy at all costs. So, where should you start when it comes to shielding your business from common cyber risks and attacks?
In this episode of She Said Privacy/He Said Security, Jodi and Justin Daniels sit down with Matthew Rosenquist, the Chief Information Security Officer at Eclipz, to discuss the importance of protecting your company from dangerous ransomware attacks. Listen in as Matthew talks about the recent cyber attacks that are taking over national headlines, the pros and cons of regulation and litigation, and the personal privacy strategy that will help you protect your data today. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Matthew Rosenquist on LinkedIn
- Cybersecurity Insights on YouTube
- Jodi Daniels on LinkedIn
- Justin Daniels on LinkedIn
- Red Clover Advisors
- Red Clover Advisors on LinkedIn
- Red Clover Advisors on Facebook
- Red Clover Advisors’ email: email@example.com
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Red Clover Advisors.
Red Clover Advisors uses data privacy to transform the way that companies do business together and create a future where there is greater trust between companies and consumers.
Founded by Jodi Daniels, Red Clover Advisors helps their clients comply with data privacy laws and establish customer trust so that they can grow and nurture integrity. They work with companies in a variety of fields, including technology, SaaS, ecommerce, media agencies, professional services, and financial services.
You can get a copy of their free guide, “Privacy Resource Pack,” through this link.