Red Clover Advisors is a leading nationwide privacy consultancy that simplifies data privacy practices so our clients can go beyond compliance, build trust with customers, and gain a competitive edge.
Privacy is the name of our game. Hundreds of companies have turned to us since 2017 to create world-class privacy programs, achieve privacy compliance, and build a bulletproof online data strategy their customers can count on.
We’re a certified Women’s Business Enterprise and proud of it. We believe data has the power to create a more personalized experience for the world and that there needs to be greater trust between companies and consumers. We also believe implementing data regulations can be complex, but not impossible.
Our team is looking for a privacy consultant to join our growing ranks. This person will report directly to the owner and founder of Red Clover Advisors and interact with high-level clients on a daily basis.
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and
complete them in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- A self-starter who thrives without regular oversight.
- Comfortable with remote work and a self-driven attitude to make it successful.
- A passion for data privacy and an ability to perform extensive research as required.
- An exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing with a wide variety of
audiences (technical and non-technical) about complex technologies and legal
requirements using plain and straightforward language.
- An experienced writer who’s created policies, whitepapers, and blogs or has a strong
desire to learn this skill.
- Knowledge of or a demonstrated interest in privacy laws.
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, multi-task, adjust to rapidly changing priorities, meet multiple deadlines across all priorities, and drive strategic projects to successful delivery.
- Familiarity with OneTrust (preferred) or the ability to learn new online tools quickly.
- Two or three years privacy or cybersecurity experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of major US, Canadian, EU privacy laws.
- Work with a client’s data inventories and data mapping.
- Identify and understand client’s processing activities, assets, vendors, and data flows.
- Create assessments. Analyze and create reports based off of the assessments.
- Work with and identify the individual rights request process for clients.
- Customize and write individual rights policies for clients for different data regulations.
- Prepare and train clients about data privacy and security.
- Create content to attract potential clients (whitepapers, blogs, infographics).
As a privacy consultant at Red Clover Advisors, you’d join a hard-working team of go-getters. There’s no idea that isn’t welcome for consideration and self-motivated growth is built into our company culture. Everyone works remote and hours are flexible. If you’re hungry for a challenge and want to work in a high-growth industry, apply today!