Thanks for Listening!
We hope you enjoyed The How of Business Podcast. We have created a special CCPA & GDPR compliance guide AND bonus remote work security best practices guide.
CCPA & GDPR Compliance Guide
About the Guides
Privacy compliance is no longer a side issue. It’s the main event.
The CCPA is the most comprehensive general data privacy bill of its kind to pass in the United States at a state level.
The long-awaited regulation went into effect on January 1, 2020. GDPR which became effective May 25, 2018 shook the world with its strict requirements for data privacy.
Perhaps the CCPA or GDPR are items that have piled onto your stress list. Don’t worry!
In our compliance guide, you’ll find:
- A series of questions to guide you on compliance
- Simple language you can understand
- Questions to help you determine if the laws are applicable to your business
Security is a critical component to privacy. As a special bonus, we are including our Remote Work Security Best Practices Guide that is jam packed with tips on how to:
- How to secure devices, using VPN, and setting up two factor authentication (2FA)
- Steps to implement identity access management
- Ways to protect sensitive company and customer data
- Savvy companies can use this timely remote work guide to proactively identify possible issues and build an effective policy to deploy to their team.
Download them both for free today!
ABOUT JODI DANIELS & RED CLOVER ADVISORS
Founder & CEO @ Red Clover Advisors
Founded in 2017 by Jodi Daniels, Red Clover Advisors is currently one of the few certified Women’s Business Enterprises focused solely focused on privacy. We’ve helped hundreds of companies create privacy programs, achieve GDPR, CCPA, and US privacy law compliance, and establish a secure online data strategy their customers can count on.